Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-12-2008, 08:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Deployment of JRE 6 u7 to desktop pc / Configuration
Ok, I am a bit of a noob to configuration of MSI installer packages so please forgive my ignorance.
I want to modify the latest version of the Java JRE .MSI installer using Orca (Windows SDK tool) and make a completely pre-configured install for my users. Is is possible to pre-answer the location of the Java temp files by modifying the file this way?
Our user have roaming profiles, so I don't want Java placing its .JAR files in the application data directory, otherwise my users take a hit on the available space for their roaming profiles.
- By ms987654321 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2008, 12:41 PM
- By Nicholas Jordan in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2008, 12:19 AM
- By Nicholas Jordan in forum NetBeansReplies: 4Last Post: 07-09-2008, 05:10 PM
- By scott2srikanth in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2007, 03:17 PM