Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: row level locking
- 08-28-2008, 02:17 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
row level locking
i want to do a row level locking facility.... I am sending a sms from table. i have two threads when it selects a records from table it displays all the records of the table and it sends a sms 2 times. but i want to do when first thread is accessing a first row. the second thread automatically should go to the second row .... how i have to do ......... pls help me.....
Thanks in advance......
- 08-28-2008, 06:42 PM #2
more information needed
this is very much do-able, we need more information but first guess would be to go through a static synchronized accessor method, incrementing a row or postiion counter in some manner. How are the table rows persisted? Is this a database connection? Is it a study project? All in Java?Introduction to Programming Using Java.
Cybercartography: A new theoretical construct proposed by D.R. Fraser Taylor
- By leonus in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2008, 01:24 PM
- By narayanasgs in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:34 AM
- By keshari in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-26-2008, 08:23 AM
- By pghpete22 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2008, 04:34 PM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 07:21 AM