Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-19-2008, 05:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
More efficient in memory? Multiple Jars or Single Jars with lot's of Classes
would you guys give me some opinion on what kind of approach should I choose in building sms gateway apps.
The questions is...
Which one is more efficient in term of memory usages & speed:
A. Multiple Jars, that only holds about 1-2 classes each, running at the same time OR
B. One single Jars, that holds all the classes
The A (multiple jars) was actually a splitted version of B (single jar)
NB: My friend using a Multiple Jars approach, while others using single Jars. I can't directly compare those two appz since it quite different in structures, altough it has the same functionality as sms gateway.
Thx in advance
- By SANDY_INDIA in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 07-28-2008, 07:04 PM
- By bizmut in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2008, 06:41 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-15-2007, 09:16 PM
- By johann_p in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2007, 11:42 PM
- By orchid in forum EclipseReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2007, 11:35 AM