Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Edit Command
- 08-15-2008, 02:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Good morning to every one. I had a simple question about java. Im very new to java. Now i used notepade for type the java code and execute using command promt. Now my need is i want to write the code in command promt itself. For that i used edit command. [edit Hello.java]. But it shows the error "Edit is not regonized as a internal or external command". Why i got this error?
Waiting for your valuable replies.
- 08-15-2008, 03:26 AM #2
- By JavaForums in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2009, 12:14 PM
- By JavaNerd in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2008, 10:11 PM
- By LordSM in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:23 AM
- By jason27131 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:41 AM
- By ai_2007 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2007, 11:40 AM