Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Control on exe
- 08-14-2008, 09:03 AM #1
Control on exe
I have written code which is called by other team(.net) for this i created an .exe.
Here i got struck up with this..the issue with exe is.. it is running always..i don't have control on it.whenever user clicks then only it should start run.Once in the beginning it is starting like that.but there after without control it is running..
How to control it?
If i am wrong abt the .exe solutions how to proceed in different way?
Thanksvisit : www.yoteam.co.cc
- 08-14-2008, 12:28 PM #2
Running without control?
You mean to say you are getting any exceptions or something.
Put a "pause" in that exe to check for the error.To finish sooner, take your own time....
- 08-14-2008, 03:02 PM #3
Not getting any exceptions....i want to control it....when ever i want it should start..and process..then it should stop.and then i select one submit it it should start process then stop ...like that..control on the exe.whereever in my exe it is running continuously....
any helpvisit : www.yoteam.co.cc
- 08-14-2008, 03:06 PM #4
- By Masuka in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2008, 11:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 03:34 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWTReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:51 PM
- By thebillybobjr in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2008, 05:52 PM
- By ibanez270dx in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:10 PM