Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Runtime error : BOOTSTRAP server
- 08-12-2008, 11:59 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Runtime error : BOOTSTRAP server
I am using RAD as my IDE. I have many workspaces. Suddenly in all the workspaces, the server is not starting properly. The console message says
Runtime error: org.omg.CORBA.INTERNAL: CREATE_LISTENER_FAILED_4 at boot serverContainer.
Using netstat -an command, I found that 2809 is LISTENING.
I opened the config folder in the RAD install root and went inside cell and then node. And edited the 'serverindex.xml' file BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS from 2809 to some other. Still the same error is happening.
I think BOOTSTRAP_ADDRESS gives problem. If I need to change that port number which port number I can use instead of 2809. Or how I can stop the application running on that port.
Please revert back if you know the solution.
I am wasting my time for a long.. bcos of this error...
- By kasipandian in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 04:50 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2008, 10:32 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2007, 11:31 AM
- By money123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 01:55 PM
- By Jack in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 03:24 AM