Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: DST issue being faced
- 08-01-2008, 03:30 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
DST issue being faced
I am new to java and have been facing few issues after the day Lisht Savings.Let me describe the problem.
In my application which is in Websphere 6.0 ,I have configured few daemons stating that it should run automatiacally when the server time is 12:00 but after the DST changes happened presntly this is happening only after an hour.I am unable to find the root cause of the issue.
The anaysis that I have made is
In the application server when I type the command date, it displays as shown below
Fri Mar 25 16:45:20 CDT 2008
In my java code which invokes this daemon process, when Itry to print the value of dtCurr in the below code
java.util.Date dtCurr = new java.util.Date();
Fri Mar 25 15:44:52 CST 2008
This piece of code was working fine before the DST changes happened.
How will I find a solution to it.
Is this a problem with the JVM that is being used in my application server?
Why is the DST not getting reflecting in my JVM?
- By CrazyShells Slam in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:51 PM
- By teracomp in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2008, 06:55 PM
- By curtis_fraser in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-13-2007, 11:04 PM
- By chaitu444 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2007, 07:49 PM
- By orchid in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2007, 12:51 AM