Results 21 to 22 of 22
- 08-01-2008, 11:34 AM #21Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
- 08-01-2008, 12:13 PM #22
you have used "post" method ( which you are supose to ). browsers behave like this.
and if you don't want to see the warning page use "GET" method. u will not see the warning now. aside with that your boss will not like the new solution as it will append the complete query in address bar ,
let him know what you did is fine. and browser behaving in expected manner.
[ bOSS iS [ noT ] aLWAYS cORRECT :cool: ]i am the future
- By gopikarikati009 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 06-23-2011, 11:30 AM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 5Last Post: 07-15-2008, 02:48 PM
- By jazz2k8 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 05-06-2008, 04:00 PM
- By katie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:44 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 06-09-2007, 09:27 AM