Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Need Help in IDE Eclipse
- 07-21-2008, 03:31 PM #1
Need Help in IDE Eclipse
I am working with 'C' in Eclipse IDE where i am geeting the attached error..
can you please help me
I have attached a tutor notes and also my error..can anybody correct it...
Thanksvisit : www.yoteam.co.cc
- 07-21-2008, 04:25 PM #2
That is not an error its a warning.
You code will work exactly fine even with warnings no need to worry, you get such things because of version changes. Like i work with java and some code written in older version and using same code with new version gives me such warnings.To finish sooner, take your own time....
- 07-21-2008, 05:52 PM #3Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Read carefully, it is an error :p check your classpath / config because you are trying to launch an app that is not recognized.:DMy community with sourcode and examples :D
Java remote image server/client working proof of concept: uitstekendeaccu.nl/tmp/
- By Mir in forum New To JavaReplies: 37Last Post: 07-02-2008, 01:15 PM
- By pneeraja in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:42 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:13 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2007, 08:47 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-15-2007, 06:49 AM