Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-18-2008, 11:37 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
unexpected errror has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine
I am using jboss 4.2 and jdk1.5 on RHEL5. I got following error while
starting the jboss server.
" An unexpected errror has been detected by HotSpot Virtual Machine:
SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc-0x000002aaaaad13 73f, pid-30677 tid=1=83275584
Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-bit server VM (1.5.0_13-bos mixed mode)"
V [libjvm.so+0x253765 f]
When i restarted JBOSS service it started normal without any error,
How can i find out that why this error has occurred ?
Please help me to solve this problem
Thanks And Regards
- By 82rathi.angara in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2008, 11:58 AM
- By davantmay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:53 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM