Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 35 of 35
  1. #21
    jurka is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

  2. #22
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurka View Post
    yes you can delete it now
    i delete that one.....

    Plz help me

  3. #23
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurka View Post
    yes you can delete it now
    if you have some other idea to do that then i you told me..I have no problem..

  4. #24
    jurka is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Oh there were actually no file like LoginFrame.java but i suggest to add in dialog setDefaultOperation(JFrame.DISPOSE_ON_CLOSE); and use direct actionlistener for closing button like this.

    Java Code:
    activationButton = new JButton("Activate");
    activationButton.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {
        public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {
            this.dispose();
        }
    });

  5. #25
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurka View Post
    Oh there were actually no file like LoginFrame.java but i suggest to add in dialog setDefaultOperation(JFrame.DISPOSE_ON_CLOSE); and use direct actionlistener for closing button like this.

    Java Code:
    activationButton = new JButton("Activate");
    activationButton.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {
        public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {
            this.dispose();
        }
    });

    ok i use your code but nothing change in output..Here i am sending only LogingFrame.java file plz help me..
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #26
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurka View Post
    Oh there were actually no file like LoginFrame.java but i suggest to add in dialog setDefaultOperation(JFrame.DISPOSE_ON_CLOSE); and use direct actionlistener for closing button like this.

    Java Code:
    activationButton = new JButton("Activate");
    activationButton.addActionListener(new ActionListener() {
        public void actionPerformed(ActionEvent e) {
            this.dispose();
        }
    });
    this time i think you got it..

  7. #27
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    i am waiting...

  8. #28
    jurka is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    try adding editing main method in loginFrame.java
    Java Code:
        public static void main(String[] args) {
    		SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable() {
    			public void run() {
    				new LoginFrame(args).setVisible(true);
    		  }
    		});
    	}
    I havent ran your code, i dont got so much time to debug your app, so you have to do it yourself.

  9. #29
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurka View Post
    try adding editing main method in loginFrame.java
    Java Code:
        public static void main(String[] args) {
    		SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable() {
    			public void run() {
    				new LoginFrame(args).setVisible(true);
    		  }
    		});
    	}
    I havent ran your code, i dont got so much time to debug your app, so you have to do it yourself.

    Ok sir i go through your code but i have error in
    Java Code:
    new LoginFrame(args)
    particullar in
    Java Code:
    args
    .Error is like that

    Java Code:
    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem: 
    	Cannot refer to a non-final variable args inside an inner class defined in a different method
    
    	at main.LoginFrame.main(LoginFrame.java:40)
    Plz help me sir

  10. #30
    jurka is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    actually i dont know what for were the args ? If you dont use them then delete it in here

    Java Code:
       public static void main(String[] args) {
    		SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable() {
    			public void run() {
    				new LoginFrame().setVisible(true);
    		  }
    		});
    	}
    or use something this

    Java Code:
       public static void main(String[] args) {
                    final String[] args = args;
    		SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable() {
    			public void run() {
    				new LoginFrame(args).setVisible(true);
    		  }
    		});
    	}

  11. #31
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurka View Post
    actually i dont know what for were the args ? If you dont use them then delete it in here

    Java Code:
       public static void main(String[] args) {
    		SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable() {
    			public void run() {
    				new LoginFrame().setVisible(true);
    		  }
    		});
    	}
    or use something this

    Java Code:
       public static void main(String[] args) {
                    final String[] args = args;
    		SwingUtilities.invokeLater(new Runnable() {
    			public void run() {
    				new LoginFrame(args).setVisible(true);
    		  }
    		});
    	}

    Sorry Sir same error showing..

  12. #32
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Plz help me any one plz

  13. #33
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jurka View Post
    yes you can delete it now
    jurka sir i am in big problem .So plz help me out. And i go through code which is given by you.Plz respond me..Really i am big troubel..

    Plz help me out..

  14. #34
    Eranga's Avatar
    Eranga is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Colombo, Sri Lanka
    Posts
    11,371
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    Mir, why did you begging this much to complete your application. He gives you lots of advice, but you just try it as it is(or may be you don't, I'm not sure) Try to do something yourself Mir. Don't behave like this. May be next time other members not help you at all, because most of them don't have time to write codes for someone else. They have to do there own works too, while spending some time here in the forum.

  15. #35
    Mir
    Mir is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    447
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eranga View Post
    Mir, why did you begging this much to complete your application. He gives you lots of advice, but you just try it as it is(or may be you don't, I'm not sure) Try to do something yourself Mir. Don't behave like this. May be next time other members not help you at all, because most of them don't have time to write codes for someone else. They have to do there own works too, while spending some time here in the forum.
    ok sir i did it.Thxs for help..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-21-2012, 02:15 AM
  2. close a frame..
    By tajinvillage in forum New To Java
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-27-2008, 11:22 PM
  3. Resize frame
    By lenny in forum AWT / Swing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 12:18 AM
  4. Frame Query
    By Daniel in forum AWT / Swing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 07:27 PM
  5. Frame problems
    By gary in forum AWT / Swing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 02:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •