Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: information used in other class
- 07-17-2008, 02:32 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
information used in other class
Hi, do you know of any method which would allow for one class to make use of information in another class, in this situation I have one class called department which is able to connect to Mysql and I would like one row of information within this, called id, to be accessed and used in another class, called department table.
I would be grateful for any help given.
- 07-17-2008, 05:28 PM #2
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:20 PM
- By nitinborge5 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 10:25 AM
- By Felissa in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:40 PM
- By Marcus in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:26 PM
- By Albert in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:08 PM