Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Problem to start with GUI
- 07-15-2008, 01:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
Problem to start with GUI
i have a special task.
I want to create a database frontend which is connected to a MySQL database.
My users should make several decisions before they enter or edit data.
My problem is that i have five related tables which i have to implement in the frontend. The first selection is the order number. In the application window there is a table where all the orders are listed. The user has to select one order there. The next step is a JList where all the line-id's are shown which are related to the selected order and the user has to select one of them. This part was simple. I changed the netbeans template for database applications to have a table and a list item. But now i am facing my problem. In the next step there has to be another list field where all isometrics are shown which are related to the selected line-id. How can i fill a JList with relation to the selection of another JList?
- By Fall0ut in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 05-19-2010, 06:26 PM
- By hanizainol in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-11-2008, 03:31 AM
- By cachi in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:43 AM
- By perry_mason_i in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 09:44 PM
- By goldhouse in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-01-2007, 10:20 AM