Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 07-11-2008, 02:12 PM #1
How to Connect Share Point Using Java
I need help in order to connect with the share point using Java
i tried with code where as it requires a .jar i.e.connector-spi.jar..but nowhere i found that...:mad:
Can you help me in this....
- 07-11-2008, 04:21 PM #2to connect with the share point
What code are you writing to do that?
Are you getting an error message? Please copy and post it.
- 07-12-2008, 07:35 AM #3
For share point go through with link
i am writing code for connecting to that
i have downloaded code from this link which requires a connector-spi.jar file...where i struck
If u found any links or any info please rep me..thanks in advance
google-enterprise-connector-sharepoint - Google Code
- 07-12-2008, 09:16 AM #4
i found the .jar file......
If any procedure u know other than this please reply to this thread...
Thanks for your time nd support
- 07-12-2008, 04:11 PM #5where i struck
If you have a jar file with the class files you need, put it on the classpath for the java command for exection:
java -classpath <jarfiles;...> <yourprogram>
and the same idea for compiling with the javac command.
- 07-15-2008, 06:51 AM #6
It is the code for just to search the data from the share point and retrieve the selected file.....not my actual requirement...:-(
Actual requirement is Connecting to share point and storing in share point.
- 07-15-2008, 03:30 PM #7
You need the doc on how to use the share point. When you get that and write some code, come back when you have problems getting your code to work.
- 07-15-2008, 06:39 PM #8Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- By coco in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 09-18-2008, 03:07 PM
- By michelle in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2008, 12:38 AM
- By suresh72 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 11:47 AM
- By zoe in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:10 AM