Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-27-2014, 02:49 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2014
- Rep Power
RMI osX - client and windows- server
is it possible to have a java app programmed in osX and to connect it through network with the same app running on Windows by RMI?
I'll give an example.
Imagine that I've programmed basic GUI game in netbeans on Mac OSX. In this game there are two soldiers who are fighting. Each soldier is controlled by other person on other computer. this could be reached by making a client and server (proxy).. but what, if one player has osX and the other windows 7. can it be somehow configured to interact so that it would work ? :)
- By chanphat01001 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 3Last Post: 06-03-2012, 09:48 AM
- By chanphat01001 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-03-2012, 03:07 AM
- By lkcz in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 11:31 AM
- By saru88 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 03:12 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM