Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Editing video frames in JMF
- 05-30-2008, 11:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Editing video frames in JMF
I am using Java Media Framework to transmit video from one computer to another. However I need only a section of each frame to be displayed at the receiver (for example, the top left hand corner of the frame).
I am using a pass-through codec which I set on the data flow path and allows me to access each frame. Using this I can draw on each frame (for example draw a circle overlay on the frame) however when I then try to crop or select a subimage of each frame it does not work. It jus outputs an original, un-altered frame as if the codec wasn't there.
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what could be wrong? Also I would be interested to know if anybody has tried to do anything similar and how you went about it. I was thinking of perhaps using the Robot class to capture a section of a video on screen as a different approach to the problem but not sure how to go about doing that?
Any help is much appreciated.
- By anniya0n in forum JDBCReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2013, 03:21 PM
- By mdeepaks in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2009, 06:57 AM
- By papa_china in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2007, 04:29 AM
- By elipford in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2007, 03:26 PM
- By Alan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2007, 08:12 AM