Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-18-2014, 10:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
recover the text displayed on the screen to a file (txt for example)
Hello everybody. This is the first time I'm posting on this forum and I frankly come with heavy (at least compared to my level programming). Here I would like to collect automatically in a file ( txt) the characters displayed on the screen.
I'm working on a system that the database is remote. To receive information , there is a terminal by which sends commands . The feedback is displayed only on the screen and you can only print . This is actually a terminal black screen , white character , such as command line "DOS" . The software can not export , or access to the database or other means of information retrieval .
I explored the track of the OCR . But the result produced is not consistent with the captured picture.
How can I do please ? I have no other tracks ....
Thank you in advance for your many contributions .....
- By shekhariet in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-28-2013, 04:09 PM
- By element_n_h in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-01-2012, 02:52 PM
- By joshhazel in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2011, 10:54 PM
- By Fubarable in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2011, 06:31 AM
- By chimpbacca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2011, 06:52 PM