Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Socket Closed!
- 05-06-2008, 11:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2007
- Rep Power
I have a class which implements the Runnable interface.From some portion of the class the new thread is created.The class takes the Socket parameter.
When I get into the run method and check the isClosed()method for the socket,it is closed inside the thread.Before calling the start method to run the new thread,the same socket is ok.
- By nanimtech in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 08-06-2009, 03:11 PM
- By vortex in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2008, 06:41 AM
- By rameshraj in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2008, 10:11 AM
- By lene in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 04:29 PM
- By Heather in forum XMLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 09:31 AM