Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: best Java Network API to use?
- 04-30-2008, 03:56 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
best Java Network API to use?
I would like to build online multiplayer game (Listen Game) - users listen to clips of songs and determine which words are most and least relevant to the song. Users earn points when they pick the same words as others who are playing at the same time and listening to the same song clips.
I would like to develop java applet games and use them as clients, and have people play the games against each other. and the server side i want to do in java.
Is there any Game Networking programming APIs? Is there one that
is considered the most common? Is there one that is considered the
I have noticed OpenTNL as a good option for helping me to add networking functionality to my game.but its in C.
If anyone could point me in the right direction, or give me a couple of hints, that would be much appreciated.
- 04-30-2008, 09:42 PM #2
You should try this web siteTry thisMy IP address is 127.0.0.1
- By Mir in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2008, 01:08 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2008, 08:10 PM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:16 PM
- By mathias in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:49 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2007, 04:06 PM