Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-11-2013, 07:20 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Java as a CGI to Upload a File.
I am trying to write a Java program that runs on the server as a CGI and then it will be able to save an uploaded file.
I am running on an MVS system so I can't use imports like javax.* or apache.* and most examples use those imports.
<input type="file" name="filename">
I have code that parses the data from the HTML POST but I am not clear on how I get the Data Input Stream to save it on the Server ?
- By darklydeadly in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2012, 05:12 PM
- By tommy_725 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:21 AM
- By effkay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2009, 09:03 PM
- By radhika123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 07-11-2008, 07:04 AM
- By muralikrishna in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-25-2008, 08:24 AM