Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-27-2013, 09:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
How to make protocols for Java sockets?
when sending data it's often necessary to inform the server about what kind of data he gets so that he can react accordingly. To achieve that, I need control messages that I can append to any message. That works pretty easy when sending strings, but I don't know how I could tell the server that he will receive a serialized object, because I can't append a string at the beginning of an OutputStream. It would be very nice if someone could help me here.
- By tkblackbelt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2012, 02:42 PM
- By Lord Josh 1 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:38 PM
- By Camzie in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2009, 05:39 PM
- By angryboy in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2009, 05:43 PM