Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-14-2013, 01:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Sending serialized objects to a remote server via NIO sockets
I want to send serialized objects from multiple clients to a remote server by using non-blocking NIO sockets. On the server side those objects shall be deserialized and saved in a collection. My problem is, that I don't know how this could be done in detail, because I am not sure which kind of buffer to use and how to set correct buffer size. The object class itself can be as simple as possible. In this case, a Person class with a name and an ID property would be sufficient.
I haven't yet found any example on this topic, but maybe someone could help me here, which I would appreciate very much.
- By Wazniak in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-23-2012, 11:18 PM
- By devett in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:25 AM
- By rameshraj in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-30-2008, 10:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:05 PM