Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-28-2008, 07:44 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
How to get URL from network machine
i am facing problem at very long time....Plz Help me
I just want to trace those machine(in a LAN network of college/office) who r trying to access the web sites. I want to palce this s/w in to the server and through this s/w admin can watch all the machine .
i want to do this on java.Plz give me example or source code plzzzz
- 04-02-2008, 12:08 AM #2
You've come to the wrong place for getting quality software products for free. Here, we are a community that exists for the love Java and for the desire to assist others in their Java pursuits. I urge you to find a suitable product elsewhere or find a freelancing site to pay for one. Otherwise, if you wish to code this up in Java yourself, go for it and we would be happy to assist to you.
Please read the FAQ before you post again.
- By coco in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2007, 05:10 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:16 PM
- By mathias in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:49 AM
- By consult4u in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-30-2007, 02:26 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2007, 03:06 PM