Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Socket and Hex
- 01-04-2013, 11:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
- Rep Power
Socket and Hex
I am working on a project involving a java server and a gps device. The java server is very simple, it opens a new server socket and waits for the device to connect. the device connects but here's my problem. When the device connects it sends a hex message like so: 0xD0 0xD7 0x1A 0x01 0xC7 0x54 0x44 0x3C, and i must reply to the device with the following hex message: 0xD7D0. So the device connects to a socket, and after connecting the first thing that he does is to send the hex message: 0xD0 0xD7 0x1A 0x01 0xC7 0x54 0x44 0x3C. After that it waits for my reply.
I have tried to recive the hex message into a byte array with no success. I am new to java so can you give me any ideeas?
- By ahmediukas in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2012, 05:43 PM
- By vishrut_n_shah in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2011, 10:32 AM
- By 80mins in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-31-2011, 03:08 PM
- By newbiejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2010, 01:18 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2009, 07:02 PM