Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-19-2012, 06:41 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
Designing a connection between a phone and a mysql server
I tried to find the best forum for my question, I think networking is the one.
Anyway to my question,
I'm building an android application that should send some infromation from the mobile phone yo my mysql database. That possible to do that but it's unsafe I guess right? Someone reccomanded me to create another program that that client will contact too and that program that sits on the server will connect to the mysql. So what should I do?it's really unsafe?after all the privileges that I will give to those users would be insert and select only. What should I do? Thanks.
- 12-24-2012, 03:57 AM #2
- By lorenzop in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2012, 01:47 PM
- By Rolf83 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2011, 11:27 PM
- By johnyjj2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-16-2009, 05:22 PM
- By shwein in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 06:38 PM
- By scchia in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-19-2008, 08:57 PM