Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-22-2012, 03:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
How to simulate java.net.SocketException: Connection reset
I have my java application (TCP Client) which communicates with a payment terminal (TCP server).
The problem is that from time to time, at the customer premises, at the socket level I get a "java.net.SocketException: Connection reset".
My application is reacting properly in case of connection lost or if the TCP server drops the connection but not when I get this "Connection reset" exception.
I would like to be able to simulate this exact exception to fix that issue.
Is there anyone who could tell me how to reproduce that?
Thanks in advance for your help,
- 11-22-2012, 06:04 PM #2
- By faisalhameed in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:04 AM
- By dkennelly in forum Java ServletReplies: 5Last Post: 09-17-2010, 03:12 PM
- By anthrax in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2010, 03:41 PM
- By Waterbottle in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 09:03 AM
- By m.arif in forum Java ServletReplies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2009, 09:01 PM