Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-19-2012, 10:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Java Card: How do I send APDU commands to Terminal POS using TLS?
I'm new with Java and currently developing a smart card system that with Java Card connected edition. The connection used is TLS, I'm using Apache Tomcat with SSL enabled. The problem is I don't know how does Terminal POS communicate with the server.
Currently I've done simple Java Card programming but I haven't touch the server part yet. I don't know what type of data is send to the Terminal POS by the server. Anyone can show me the way?
Thanks in advance.
- By mageshge21 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-15-2012, 06:10 AM
- By mtrompe in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 25Last Post: 04-30-2012, 04:12 PM
- By cvillejin in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2011, 08:03 PM
- By lrichil in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2010, 10:11 AM
- By jfouadazem in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2009, 09:39 PM