Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-22-2012, 03:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
- Rep Power
Delivery Confirmation with JavaMail
I'm looking to set up a way to send email messages from a java program. The question I have is whether there is a way to determine if the desired email address for the Recipient exists or not. I am currently checking the syntax of the email address with a regular expression to determine if it is syntactically valid, but I haven't been able to find a way to determine if the destination exists.
From what I've been reading, determining if an email is received is a non-trivial problem, and I couldn't seem to find an adequate solution on my own, so I was hoping to get some more information here.
Thanks in Advance!
- By arun9683 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-21-2010, 07:33 AM
- By Basit56 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-06-2010, 11:35 AM
- By satheeshtech in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2009, 09:36 AM
- By satheeshtech in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2009, 12:57 PM
- By v_mallikarjun in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 04-18-2008, 07:32 PM