Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-17-2012, 08:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
How to get sent packet full size(with headers and such) in post method of servlet?
I am making a logging tool for our server that is supposed to log size of packets sent to the servlet post method. Now the issue is that the content of the request isn't only the only thing that counts towards traffic. The payload is in this case way larger than the content itself. Is there a way to specifically get the whole size of packet with headers, content and all other parts of payload? To make things harder, calculating overall network traffic or such thing would not work as purpose of this is to calculate different clients sent packet sizes and add those to Database.
What would be the best method to start solving this issue? I don't seem to get wanted information out of the request in any way i have tested so far.
- By sonny in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 02:56 PM
- By Ward in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 03-04-2009, 11:35 AM
- By khajalid in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2008, 03:05 AM
- By keffie91 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-05-2008, 10:26 AM
- By lmsook10 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2008, 02:58 PM