Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: How to open port in OSX Lion?
- 07-19-2012, 09:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Riveside, CA
- Rep Power
How to open port in OSX Lion?
I'm writing and attempting to test a Java class that can control communications between a master (or socket server) computer and client computers on the same LAN behind the same router. I copy ClientGUI.jar, an executeable jar, to my Mac Notebook but when I execute it apparently can't open port 6502 (which is not otherwise used). (It works on Linux machines but I don't have one to use as a second client to test multiple clients at present.)
I run the jar from terminal:
java -jar ClientGUI.jar
How may I open the port?
- By DaveAp7 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-01-2012, 06:08 AM
- By vrobic in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2011, 03:25 PM
- By rjagan in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:58 AM
- By chyrl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 04:15 PM
- By mgm2010 in forum JCreatorReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:14 PM