Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: SNMP/UDP network discovery
- 06-14-2012, 03:24 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2012
- Rep Power
SNMP/UDP network discovery
There is a private network .../16. Hosts supports SNMP(udp) and ICMP protocols, but broadcasts are denied. The goal is to find all live ip adresses.
i tried to use snmp4j and simple datagramm sockets, but after the first ~1000-1500 responces, the system arp cache is full and programm crashes with exception
java.net.SocketException: No buffer space available at sun.nio.ch.DatagramChannelImpl.send0(Native Method) at sun.nio.ch.DatagramChannelImpl.sendFromNativeBuffer(DatagramChannelImpl.java:301) at sun.nio.ch.DatagramChannelImpl.send(DatagramChannelImpl.java:281) at sun.nio.ch.DatagramChannelImpl.send(DatagramChannelImpl.java:250)
anyone else encountered this problem? Whether there are any standard tools/libraries/protocols for such discovery?
- By annette in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 05-07-2012, 01:09 PM
- By davidc538 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-03-2011, 01:09 AM
- By javierg in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2010, 12:47 PM
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 11:35 PM
- By dogukan in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-19-2010, 04:55 PM