Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-26-2012, 10:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Using multiple IP adresses to download webpages
I want to create a webcrawler server.
I have found a good server, and on its specifications (Kimsufi - votre gamme de serveurs dédiés à partir de 14.99 Euros/mois !) there is : IPv6 : /64
So, I guess I will be able to use 2^64 different IP adresses, right ?
If so, how can I say to my Java Program to use a specific IP address when I open my URLConnection ?
Thanks in advance
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 04-27-2012 at 04:02 AM. Reason: Broke link. Looks spammy
- By JimmyD in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 04-17-2012, 01:31 AM
- By smhasan11 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-10-2011, 04:49 AM
- By argus in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2010, 09:32 PM
- By Dieter in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 04-19-2010, 04:02 PM
- By ModestUrgell in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-30-2008, 12:13 AM