Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-31-2008, 02:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
is it possible to open INNER https url on web mailbox?
I have next problem:
is it possible to open INNER https url?
F.e. : I have paroled Web mailbox, as mail.yahoo.com.
I am opening mailbox 1-st level (it means uesr/password) simply, but how to read my "Inbox" folder ??
I am not able to establish connection to "Inbox"-url simply, in this way I lost authentication...
Have ideas or example how to do it?
Thanks a lot!
- By sriram in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2008, 11:51 PM
- By mutuah in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:08 PM
- By fred in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 04:59 PM
- By Desai in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2007, 05:15 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 04:50 PM