Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Java Socket Programming
- 04-19-2012, 12:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Java Socket Programming
Can any one suggest me how to implement the following using socket programming?
I have to implement Parallel File transfer using Socket Programming of Java.
Basically client will ask for a file transfer (download) to server (call it as server1) and the server(Server1) will contact some other server(Server 2) and both of them will transfer the file to client. Half from server1 and half from server2. And this transfer should happen parallely. At Client side we have to merge the two files in proper order.
- 04-19-2012, 01:19 AM #2
- By rahulrahul in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2013, 09:14 AM
- By vishrut_n_shah in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-04-2011, 09:32 AM
- By Hussain Ali in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2010, 05:45 PM
- By Omarero in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2008, 04:58 PM
- By ikoko in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2008, 02:50 PM