Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-19-2012, 09:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
How to use HttpsURLConnection with a certificate?
I'm trying to develop some code that accesses a https server and I am using HttpsURLConnection. The server itself requires a certificate for authentication. However I am a) not that familiar with how certificates b) how to tell HttpsURLConnection where to locate the certificate (I get an error about not finding the certificate directory) and c) if the certificate has to be in any format. I have looked online but couldn't see anything definitive that showed how this can be done? Does anyone know of a good tutorial or how this is done? Thanks in advance.
- 03-20-2012, 01:20 AM #2
- By cjtjamandra in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-28-2011, 02:56 PM
- By dew1 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2011, 08:23 AM
- By JugheadJones in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2011, 09:38 AM
- By koko12 in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2009, 06:33 PM
- By Nick15 in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 11-12-2007, 07:02 AM