Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-24-2008, 08:01 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2008
- Rep Power
How can I get a RealMedia file from a web site?
I've a problem in getting a file from a server. I've established an HttpUrlConnection to the following URL:
and I got the input stream of that file and wrote it to mt hard drive using the outputstream class; everything worked fine but after a couple of days when I try to download the same file (or any other file) the server automatically redirects me to the main page of the web site and the input stream I get is the HTML code of the main page instead of the bytes of the RM file....
is there another way to download that file using urlconnections or sockets?
Last edited by emesol0; 01-24-2008 at 09:17 PM.
- By windyawarnapura in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2008, 07:02 PM
- By suji in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:05 PM
- By tim in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2008, 10:47 AM
- By elasolova in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:23 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-24-2007, 08:38 PM