Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-28-2012, 06:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2012
- Rep Power
MIB compilation error - lexical error 
I am new to SNMP4j and have a question related to MIB file compilation. I try to modify a MIB file that compiles perfectly fine by editing the String value for an Object Identifier. However, once I do that, I am unable to compile the file again. I tried through MIBDesigner, MIBExplorer, MIBBrowser and AgentPro2 - same error message pops up which reads:
 Lexical error at line 1, column 1. Encountered: "\u00ac" (172), after : "".
Not quite sure what its complaining about. It looks like it does not like one of the generated character, but not sure how to get around this. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks and regards,
- By codejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 09-27-2011, 09:14 AM
- By m_mccutcheon in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2011, 05:20 PM
- By NoufalpRahman in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2011, 08:08 PM
- By ron2794 in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2010, 11:27 AM
- By javamula in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-05-2009, 10:12 AM