Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-09-2012, 12:59 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Access shared data of UNIX from Windows
As we can just give an UNC [\\ip_of_other_machine\shared_folder\data] path of the other windows machine that is in network to access it's shared content through programming. Is there any way to access shared data of UNIX machine by just giving path.
Or we have to download that content to local machine to use it.???
Thanks in advance.
- By nn12 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2011, 01:26 AM
- By cartoon_20 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:32 PM
- By mchhapolia in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:04 AM
- By nwboy74 in forum NetworkingReplies: 10Last Post: 11-04-2008, 08:53 PM
- By nitinpjairaj in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2008, 06:14 PM