Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: TCP sockets inside NAT/FW
- 12-19-2011, 12:37 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
TCP sockets inside NAT/FW
Hi guys, I'm implementing a game with java and I'm stuck in the network layer.
The main problem is the comunication inside NAT/Firewall, I can have two cases.
client <-----> login server. (client can be inside NAT/FW)
client <-----> client (both can be inside NAT/FW) have to use a relay I supose.
I found some projects that implement this:
But I can't find examples of how they work, if someone can help me in this I would appreciate.
- By captain alge in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-12-2011, 07:26 PM
- By PhQ in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 03:36 AM
- By aamp in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:56 AM
- By Zosden in forum NetworkingReplies: 16Last Post: 05-27-2008, 04:55 PM
- By Eric in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-01-2007, 08:09 PM