Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: OCSP Request
- 12-09-2011, 04:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
Hi, im new to the forum, if i do post this at the wrong place please let me know.
Currently i am working on a FTP Server Client program, using SSL/TLS socket.
Ideally i will have a server which do file storage, client program which can communicate with the server and client through SSL/TLS.
my server hence need to manage the certificates that it issues out and keep track of what is being revoked.
So i would like the server to do response to OCSP request which the clients will send to the server. However, i found out that i cant send the request through a normal ObjectOutputStream.
Is there any other way for me to send the request?
- By dario in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2011, 01:12 PM
- By benirose in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2011, 06:02 PM
- By sandeepsai39 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-07-2010, 09:48 AM
- By happyknappy in forum IntroductionsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2008, 01:33 AM
- By Nicholas Jordan in forum Java ServletReplies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2008, 02:09 PM