Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-30-2011, 04:25 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
what's wrong with this client/server code?
i wrote a client/server code using UDP but i can't make it work.
I don't get any error or exception,but when i'm trying to debug the two codes, the programs seems to get into an infinite loop when it's come to execute the receive function and never execute the next line.
Can anybody tell me how to fix the code??
- 11-30-2011, 05:12 PM #2
- By rmd22 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2011, 12:50 PM
- By lkcz in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2010, 12:31 PM
- By KoolCancer in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2009, 05:52 AM
- By saru88 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 04:12 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:18 AM