Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Http tunneling in java
- 11-12-2011, 01:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Http tunneling in java
I have created a proxy server. Now i want to implement http tunneling in this.
My main class contain following code:
ServerSocket Server = new ServerSocket(localport);
Socket incoming = Server.accept();
Socket outgoing = new Socket(remotehost, remoteport);
*Now i am making use of InputStream and OutputStream for transporting the data
The proxy sever part is already completed. I have implemented two thread also, yet i forget to put the code here. There are two threads, one is for incoming traffic and another one is for outgoing traffic.
I want to add http tunnel in this code. Please suggest some way. If available, then please provide some example code for http tunneling.
- By adwart in forum NetworkingReplies: 16Last Post: 09-25-2011, 11:01 PM
- By ethical in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2011, 06:04 AM
- By vietnamusa in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-13-2011, 01:02 AM
- By javanewbie in forum Java ServletReplies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2009, 09:29 PM
- By aniljoo in forum IntroductionsReplies: 7Last Post: 07-22-2008, 06:54 PM