Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: apache mina load balencer
- 11-11-2011, 12:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
apache mina load balencer
we have web application PRIME in which clients login and access the information developed in jsf
this PRIME interacts with CGS,which acts as server to PRIME and process the requests.
CGS gets the requests from PRIME and sends them to actual back end server DBSERVER.
DBSERVER listens the requests on 4 ports,for client and server communication i am usin apach mina.
my requirement is I need to have a load balencer in prime(or cgs) so that the client requests are handeled
on all 4 ports of DBSERVER in a round robin fashion.
can any body help me how to write the load balencer,I have seen apache camel for load balencing but i am not
able to integrate it in my application.
- By jayyu317 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-22-2010, 02:58 AM
- By madhu_sushmi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2010, 06:00 PM
- By rakesh1983 in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 09-28-2009, 07:44 AM
- By anusoniaa in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2008, 07:29 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 02:45 PM