Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Reading used port using socket
- 11-03-2011, 07:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Reading used port using socket
I know that via Socket programming we can bind server application to specific port and make client application to communicate bidirectionally.
Can i listen the specific port which is already receiving some request? e.x My one application uses port no 1234. Now i want to create new application that only reads input request coming to that port and redirecting that request to do some task?
Is there any other way to do the same?
Thanks in advance.
- By Vortexnl in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-16-2011, 05:30 AM
- By Dogge in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-01-2010, 04:21 AM
- By j2me64 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2010, 04:29 PM
- By chintito in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2008, 05:13 AM
- By ravian in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2007, 11:24 AM