Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: A servlet like supertwitter.net
- 09-28-2011, 12:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2011
- Rep Power
A servlet like supertwitter.net
Hi. I'm interested in creating a servlet that is similar to superTweet.net
SuperTweet.Net - Twitter API OAuth Proxy - Command-line Twitter
This web service receives data from any client and tweets it to Twitter.
I have no knowledge of how it works, but I can guess that a servlet is constantly watching the incoming data.
The host does not know when a client sends the data. Perhaps the data is cached somewhere until the servlet decides to obtain it in a routine mannar.
Could anyone give me some tips how to develop a servlet like this?
- By mkjp2011 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2011, 11:12 AM
- By balachandarr in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2009, 04:06 PM
- By StewS in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:23 AM
- By HenaPriyadarsini in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2008, 11:52 AM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 03:47 PM