Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Java proxy server behing NAT
- 07-19-2011, 12:38 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
- Rep Power
Java proxy server behing NAT
I am running a java proxy server on my private IP adress 192.168.10.X on the port 3128
I am looking for a way to make my private IP adress run as proxy server on the same port.
I have foud in wikipedia something about the TURN protocol Traversal Using Relay NAT - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I don't really understand how that works. Is there a better idea ?
- By SegFault in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2010, 06:32 PM
- By asheesh in forum NetworkingReplies: 16Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:15 PM
- By guneet singh in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-18-2009, 02:06 PM
- By 05bit044 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2008, 09:10 PM
- By megalon in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2008, 11:12 AM