Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-27-2011, 05:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
Exceptions on client connections after a client crash
I'm developing a ring election algorithm, and the same aplication sometimes is the server, and sometimes is a client.
The first process start as server, and the other ones connect to the firs as client. I can connect N processes to the server, and it still working fine.
But, when I finish one of the client processes (simulating a crash), I can't connect any other client to the server.
When I try it, I get the following exception:
RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 10.0.0.101; nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
Please, I already tried everythig I know, and everythig Google told me to do, hehehe
Here is the link: [Java] RMI connect functions - Pastebin.com
The first function called is joinAsCoordinator(), if it crash, the cathes make the process connect as a client.
The exception cited above, is the RemoteException of the function connect2Coordinator().
Any idea ??
Thanks soo much!
- By esko in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2010, 08:21 PM
- By Shaitan00 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-22-2009, 02:09 AM
- By saru88 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 04:12 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 10:18 AM
- By ravian in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-29-2007, 10:56 AM