Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-20-2011, 10:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Retrieving object from server RMI
Ive made an RMI connection with a client and a server and I want to get an object from the server and give the client access to it. How do I go about doing this please?
I've managed to retrieve a string but when trying to get an object it throws a ClassCastException: $Proxy1 cannot be cast to...
Last edited by nephos; 04-20-2011 at 10:37 PM.
- By venkateshcoolmoon in forum JDBCReplies: 11Last Post: 01-17-2010, 07:06 PM
- By keioGirl in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2009, 06:36 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 08:46 AM
- By yuchuang in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 11-27-2007, 09:59 AM
- By katie in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:53 PM