Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-29-2011, 05:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
How to get IP address of Virtual machine
I need to run my program on a unix machine which is hosted in virtual machines.
When my program tries to get IP address of unix machine I am getting an Exception, this I guess is due to program running on Virtual Mahine. Hence my program is not proceeding, can you please let me know how to configure this.
I am able to get my IP address running on Windows machine.
Here is code I am using to run it on Windows
String strAddr = InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress();
- By alex1970 in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2009, 12:50 PM
- By davantmay in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2007, 10:53 PM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 08:48 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:11 PM
- By levent in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 05-25-2007, 07:47 AM