Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-16-2011, 06:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
How do i get a list of SQL Servers from network?
I'm trying to get a list of SQL Servers from the network and put them into a drop-down combo box. I try to search on Google and i can only find some C# source codes which doesn't help me at all. I'm wondering if JAVA has the similar method to do so.
btw, I'm using MSSQL Server 2005, JDBC 1.2, JDK 1.6.0_24
- By CaptnCAPSLOCK in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-24-2011, 02:12 PM
- By Clockwork in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 07-12-2010, 07:57 PM
- By lse123 in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 05-02-2010, 10:35 PM
- By a_maged in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:35 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 10:28 AM